*******Updated Precautions and Cart Availability*******
Thank you for all your support during these difficult times. We look forward to getting back to some form of normalcy in the near future. We appreciate everyone staying safe and helping our staff stay safe by following the COVID-19 precautions. It is very important to adhere to all Social Distancing rules and requirements during your golf outing. Protect yourself and staff at all times by remaining six feet apart on the golf course and around the clubhouse. The traditional final-green handshake will have to wait. Below are our updated precautions.
· Golf carts are available and will go through an extensive cleaning/sanitation process when returned after each round. Due to a limited number of carts, a golf cart might not be available at your tee time. The safety of our customers is of utmost importance.
· Guests MUST wear a face cover in/around the clubhouse and when interacting with staff.
· Do not touch the flagstick and the flagstick must always remain in the cup.
· No handshakes and high fives.
· Maintain a minimum of 6’ social distancing everywhere, including in the parking lot, on the golf course and in and around all buildings.
· Staff levels are reduced and appropriate to facility activity (i.e., less staff when possible to limit possible exposure).
· Water coolers have been removed from the golf course, so please be prepared with your own pre-filled water bottle if needed.
· Bunker rakes and ball washers have been removed from the golf course.
· As a reminder, please don’t congregate as groups before, during, or after your rounds to maintain mandated social distancing orders. Frequent hand washing is advised. Please bring your own hand sanitizer.
· If you are feeling sick, stay away until you are healthy.
Our highest priority continues to be the health and safety of all guests and staff at Antler Creek Golf Course. Golfers are asked to please help keep the golf course open by adhering to and respecting the safety guidelines that have been implemented. ACGC staff will be strictly enforcing the safety guidelines. Patrons that cannot adhere to or respect the guidelines will be asked to leave without refund.
Golf can be a peaceful refuge from all the uncertainty and unsettling news. If you choose to play, we’re here for you. We wish everyone good health and good luck!